— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
- Mega Football Baby
- Bell Beefer
- Ted Viking and Foxy
- Red Action
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Barista Pup
- Nick Army
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Mr. Logic
- Calendar Shop Tiger
- Cool Sun
- Gerald Nametag
- The scene K.O. and Rad burp out, and the announcement of round numbers, are cut out from other versions of the episode.
- There was a removed scene that would have taken place after Rad tosses his name tag to K.O. in Act 1 which was cut due to time. Before Rad left, he tosses the cassette tapes (which had Rad's mix tapes) to K.O. and Enid for them to listen to. Enid tosses the cassette tape in the garbage and throws the bin away. The scene was written and boarded by Ryann Shannon.
- This scene would have established Rad's affinity for rapping that sets up for the rap battle later but instead was established spontaneously in Act 3.
- Rad's affection with cats was hinted again since "Let's Be Heroes" and going by the story order, "Just Be a Pebble" with Rodrigo alerting "Rad" about the shipment of kitten calendars.
- Rad drew the faces on his biceps and talks through with them while singing from "We Messed Up".
- Gerald Nametag no longer lives in Red Action's hair as of "You're Everybody's Sidekick".
- Rad's van made its debut appearance in the series after obtaining from the minisode "Rad's Van".
- The episode reuses the credits for "Jethro's All Yours" instead of having its own, leaving the people that worked on this episode but not "Jethro's All Yours" uncredited.