|Not to be confused with "Villains' Night In".|
— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
- Lord Boxman
- Professor Venomous
- Darrell (pictured, video)
- Shannon (pictured)
- Mikayla (pictured)
- Billiam Milliam
- Billiam's Minions
- Billiam's Bodyguards
- Big Bull Demon
- Cool Sun
- Wat Mel
- Hon Dew
- Courtenay Taylor as K.O. / Hon Dew
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad
- Ashly Burch as Enid
- Steven Ogg as Professor Venomous
- Lara Jill Miller as Fink / Cantalop
- Jim Cummings as Lord Boxman
- Justin McElroy as Billiam Milliam
- Michael-Leon Wooley as Big Bull Demon / Cool Sun
- Kari Wahlgren as Vormulax / P.O.I.N.T. HQ
- Marina Sirtis as Cosma
- Toby Jones announced Justin McElroy as the voice of a new villain in this episode on his Twitter. Justin McElroy then confirmed this on his own Twitter. In that case, McElroy voices the villain, Billiam Milliam.
- The video Lord Boxman plays to Cosma and Vormulax, is a reference to Looney Tunes' Bugs Bunny cartoon and gags.
- This episode features the song "Two of Hearts".
- It's revealed in this episode that Lord Boxman is currently working on a project involving Glorbs.
- After watching Lord Boxman dance, Professor Venomous says it's "inane", which lines up with Fink saying the same thing after watching a video of Lord Boxman in "Villains' Night In".
- This episode, along with "Villains' Night In", are the last episodes aired in 2017.
- The fourth wall is broken when the video Lord Boxman plays to Cosma and Vormulax ends you can see a word says "A Cartoon Network Studios Productions".
- This episode takes place at the same time with the next episode, "Villains' Night In".
- Flashbacks from this episode are shown in "Action News".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.