— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
She is turquoise with pointy ears and puffy tall grass green hair similar to Marge Simpson's, but smaller. She has eyelashes and wears a dark green dress, with a huge white triangular collar, and red earrings.
Not much is known about her.
Abilities and Powers
Not much is known about her abilities and powers.
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Absent||103. "Big Reveal":||Absent|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|95. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent||105. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|96. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||106. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Absent|
|98. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Absent|
|100. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Absent||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Absent|
|101. "Planet X":||Appears||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Absent|
|102. "Deep Space Vacation":||Non-speaking|
- Her name is inspired by Theodosia Okoh, Ian Jones-Quartey's grandmother (who designed the flag of Ghana).
- Her dress is a homage of Jane Jetsons' from The Jetsons.
- Her hairstyle is similar to Marge Simpson's from the The Simpsons.
- She was designed by Danny Ducker.
- She and her husband think ray guns are neat.