— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
K.O., Rad, and Enid are caught in an especially devious trap.
- Professor Venomous
- Ernesto (non-speaking)
- Shannon (non-speaking)
- Raymond (non-speaking)
- Jethro (non-speaking)
- Lord Boxman (mentioned)
- Ian Jones-Quartey revealed on Twitter that the Cartoon Network Standards & Practices was not thrilled with this episode's concept so to make the episode approved by them, the episode had to avoid saying the word "die/died" to get a pass. It was also revealed that S&P really despise that word.
- However, in another episode, Rad said "I'll never die" which got left in because Ian had fought and took much energy to get it in.
- This episode takes place after "Rad's Alien Sickness" to solidify K.O.'s opinion on how evil Professor Venomous was and it was set up for "Big Reveal".
- Darrell has his tentacle arms from Professor Venomous since "All in the Villainy".
- Ernesto is seen wearing his DJ outfit from "I Am Jethro" when the robots are having a dance party.
- One of the squirrels is seen eating a chili dog while exiting from the Bodega as chili dogs were mentioned back from "Be a Team" and "Let's Meet Sonic".
- According to Ian Jones-Quartey, the film Cube and the episode "There's No Place like Springfield" from the series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero served as an inspiration for this episode.
- The episode title is a homage of the film, The Parent Trap.
- In one of the side rooms of Boxmore, some creatures resembling Metroids, from the game of the same name, can be seen floating in a tube.
- When Professor Venomous tell his plan about the goo clones, he is playing Solitaire on his computer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.