— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Ted the Viking is a muscular man who wears a Viking helmet. His pet, Foxy, wraps around his neck. He has brown boots, a huge sword that he carries on his back and a brown beard that covers his entire face. Starting in "Boxman Crashes", Ted Viking's skin color is blue-violet is of a violet-blue hue.
His is the song of steel. Former ax juggling world champion. A world traveler, Ted the Viking has an enchanted talking fox scarf, Foxy, that he won in a "toughest beard" contest. His pet was voted "Warmest Scarf 201X", and together they form a vigilante fighting duo. Ted is the muscle and Foxy is his no-nonsense partner.
Abilities and Powers
- Huge Sword: He carries a huge sword on his back that he can use to fight enemies with.
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "I Am Dendy" (mentioned)
- "You Are Rad"
- "Just Be a Pebble"
- "We've Got Pests"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (pilot)
- "Plaza Shorts" (Action News)
- Ted is pretty monosyllabic and gruff. Foxy does all the talking.
- Their weakness is they aren’t always in sync and sometimes Foxy will tie up Ted accidentally.