Spanky is a transparent blue ghost, with a round nose, and short, chubby limbs. He wears a striped shirt and small hat.
He seems to be very easily influenced by Crudde, and takes part in mischief that he decides to do. They are both seen to have fun together, possessing people, and making them do dangerous things.
Abilities and Powers
- Ghost Physiology: He has the typical powers of a ghost.
- Intangibility: He can phase through solids.
- Invisibility: He can turn invisible.
- Levitation: He can float in the air.
- Possession: He is able to get inside a person's body and control them.
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Absent||103. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent|
|95. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||105. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|96. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||106. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Absent|
|98. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Absent|
|100. "Planet X":||Absent||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Absent|
|101. "Deep Space Vacation":||Absent||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Appears|
|102. "Big Reveal":||Absent|
- He was designed by Stevie Borbolla.
- Spanky, along with Crudde, are based on ghosts from old cartoons because of their appearances (specifically, the 1937 Disney short "Lonesome Ghosts").
- Spanky and Crudde were former criminals ghosts who squatted to Enid's house before it was sold. They failed their attempts to scare them away since the family is pretty much scary themselves.