OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes contains a couple of cultural references.
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Referenced in Other Media
- In the Steven Universe episode, "Future Boy Zoltron", OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes was being referenced as an arcade game in the background of Arcade Mania.
- K.O. made a cameo appearance as a playable video game character in the Craig of the Creek, episode "Power Punchers".
- Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega has been referenced in the Craig of the Creek episode "Turning the Tables". The Bodega functioned as a background store but had some minor alterations by having the store called "Gar's Sport Nutrition" with "Gym Hero Supply" as a secondary sign. Especially, K.O.'s silhouette can be viewed on the doors.
- A Jeopardy! question referenced the show's title name. The question was "Let's Be Heroes" is the subtitle of this Cartoon Network series about a heroic boy who shares his name with a boxing abbreviation. This question was from the category called "A 'OK' category".
- Enid has been referenced in the USA Today crossword puzzle.
- In the Steven Universe Unleash the Light game, if the player builds Garnet as an attacker, the player can unlock her ability called "OK K.O." where her attacks have a 20% chance to instant-KO small and medium sized enemies.
- The OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes poster appears on the Steven Universe The Crystal Gems Say Be Anti-Racist Be An Ally PSA short.