— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Rad is forced to reconsider his identity when K.O. starts taking on some of his traits.
- This is the first episode Kat Ruzics written and boarded.
- This episode reuses the original title of "Final Exams".
- This episode was originally going to have Raymond as the antagonist instead of Mikayla for Rad and Raymond's continuing rivalry story, but he was replaced with her to fit the setting and theme. The change was made due to the show not renewed past season 3. The episode was used to conclude Rad's masculinity arc instead.
- The image of Teacup was from "Let's Be Heroes". The episode revealed that Rad had been volunteering to look out for cats at a shop before K.O. worked for the Bodega.
- The first image Mega Football Baby and Bell Beefer looked at from Rad's phone was Rad's outfit from "We've Got Pests".
- Rad became friends with Bell Beefer and Mega Football Baby before he met and dated Enid from the flashbacks of "Second First Date".
- Rad throwing out stuff that may seen to be lame has taken place before the flashback events of "Legends of Mr. Gar" as he's been shown to act confident from his personality change.
- Rad recalls his bad encounter with Mikayla from "We've Got Fleas" to Dr. Sphinxen.
- K.O. has been imitating Rad as he picked up of Rad's traits from "You Are Rad".
- One of the photos Radicles has was the picture he took of himself and Witchy Simone in the series finale of Mighty Magiswords episode "Let's Team Up, Because We're Not Bad Friends". Towards the end of the episode where Rad states on how she's a platonic friend from another dimension also clarifies the case and makes the connection canon.
- The cats at the animal shelter greatly resemble the cats from the mobile game Neko Atsume. One in specific resemble a notoriously hard-to-encounter cat, Peaches, complete with coloration and heart-shaped back marking.
- Constance Shulman's last name is misspelled "Schulman" in the end credits.
View the episode's transcript here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.