Puck Reverie has a brown, slender body with cat ears sticking out from his black, long, wavy hair. He has white angel wings on his back and a yellow halo hovering above his head. He wears a bandage around his waist, holding his orange pants. He has light yellow eyes and a black, cat nose.
He's angry with his angel dad, and tries to emphasize his wolf-man qualities by having a reputation as a deep, dark, misunderstood guy at his new school. But nobody buys it and he's very popular, which bothers him.
Abilities and Powers
- Siren song
- Soulful howl
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "KO's Video Channel" (Pow card)
- "Parents Day" (Pictured)
- "Back in Red Action" (Comment on social media post)
- "Action News"
- "Hope This Flies"
"Let's Fight to The End"
- He uses his parents' divorce as sadness fuel to write harp music.
- He was designed by Geneva Hodgson.
- In "Parents Day", in one of the album photos of Enid, Puck Reverie appears as a child. The lineart ended up being mistaken for a cap and the character got colored differently.