— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
When Raymond starts his own fashion line, Rad and Drupe decide to make something even better.
- Darrell (non-speaking)
- Shannon (non-speaking)
- Nick Army
- Red Action
- On December 13, 2018, Toby Jones tweeted that the crew watched upcoming never-before-seen episodes and the photo he took came from this episode.
- This episode was suppose to be one part of the Radicles and Raymond rivalry arc. If there was another season order, this arc and Rad's masculinity arc would have been weaved into the story.
- Rad and Raymond competing in the Style Battle is similar to the Dance Battle in "Plaza Prom" with Rad doing his final same pose sending Raymond to the sky. This episode is a second installment of the Radicles and Raymond rivalry story.
- As of this episode, Drupe's design is now changed permanently which is her black dress and white boots.
- Drupe opened up her store on the place where K.O., Nanini, and Johnny played Whacky Jaxxyz from "Whacky Jaxxyz".
- This episode may be a reference to an American fashion reality television series Project Runway.