Potato is the same height as Dendy. She is a white anthropomorphic rabbit with a buck tooth and a small nose. Her outfit consists of a light turquoise t-shirt and orange shorts.
Endlessly optimistic, Potato hops around Lakewood Plaza Turbo fancy and carefree! She is also overly polite to the point of being a doormat. She also wishes she was human and goes to a human-based subculture where people pretend and act like humans.
Abilities and Powers
- Mega-hop (evasive maneuver)
- "Let's Be Heroes"
- "Let's Be Friends"
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "Do You Have Any More in the Back?"
- "You Are Rad"
- "Just Be a Pebble"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom"
- "Second First Date"
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "KO's Video Channel" (Comment on video)
- "The Power Is Yours!"
- "We Got Hacked"
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (pilot)
- "OK Dendy! Let's Be K.O.!" (cameo)
- "Let's Not Be Skeletons"
- "Action News"
- "Seasons Change"
- "Plaza Film Festival"
- "The So-Bad-ical"
- "Point to the Plaza"
- "Dendy's Power"
- "Are You Ready for Some Megafootball?!"
- She sometimes daydreams about being human and in "We've Got Fleas" it is revealed that she is a member of the unnamed Human-based subculture. She makes an appearance in her human costume.
- Potato lives in a tree behind the plaza with her family, who are white-collar business types.
- Potato started showing up at Gar’s as a latchkey kid.
- In "KO's Video Channel", she posts the comment "this is just like me when i dance XD" on the video K.O. uploads of Rad and Enid.
- Potato appears in the short "Enid's Bad Day", but Enid refers to her as "sir". This could mean that her gender was changed in production, or that she has changed her gender in-show. Apparently, in Brazil, her gender has not changed, despite her relationship with Colewort.
- Similarly, in both European and Brazilian Portuguese dubs, Potato is referred to by male pronouns and is voiced by a male voice actor. Potato's relationship with Colewort also remains.
- Also in the Italian dub, Potato is referred to by male pronouns.