— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the planet.|
When Rad returns to his home planet, he learns a shocking truth about alien society.
- Coach (debut)
- The Nerds (debut)
- The Jocks (debut)
- Squeezo (video game)
- Bill Otomo is a guest character and prop designer for this episode.
- The animation for the episode, particularity the video game scene is animated by Le Cube, an animation studio from Buenos Aires and São Paulo, Argentina.
- This is the second on-screen vacation Rad's family toke as their first on-screen vacation was from "Seasons Change". Ofrang makes a remake that he hopes that Rad does not get overwhelmed like how he was from said vacation.
- The surface of the planet is based on the planet of the same name in the Warner Bros. cartoon "Duck Dodgers in the 24th & 1/2 Century."
- The song that plays when Radicles meets the nerds sounds similar to the "Lambda Rap" from the movie Revenge of the Nerds.
- A subject of this episode is also the ongoing war between "nerd" and "jock" factions, just like the aforementioned movie and its sequels.
- One of the nerds' eyebrows, which is shaped like an curvy M, may be a reference to the final storyline of Dragon Ball, wherein those controlled by a powerful sorcerer had the mark of an "M" on their foreheads.
- The nerd, himself, has a hairline not unlike the Dragon Ball character of Vegeta, one of the notable characters influenced during that storyline.
- Another possible Dragon Ball reference happens when Rad and Coach shake hands. The power of their "Shake Quake" moves causes small rocks to float, then ultimately explodes, leaving an impact crater on the area around them – a common occurrence in Dragon Ball fights.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.