— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
An evil warlock takes our heroes to a strange alternate universe.
- K-0 (debut)
- R.A.D.I.C.L.E.S. (debut)
- EN1D (debut)
- Mr. Gar
- Mr. Box-Gar (debut)
- Lord Boxman
- Lord Gar-Man (debut)
- Warlock (debut)
- Darrell (robot version, main universe)
- Darrell the Crabby Clerk (human version, debut)
- Shannon (robot version, main universe)
- Shannon the Bratty Cashier (human version, debut)
- Raymond (robot version, main universe)
- Raymond the Sporty Stockboy (human version, debut)
- Dynamite Watkins
- A.U. stands for "alternative universe".
- As of this episode, Iggy Craig has now been credited as their current name.
- The title card refers the episode as "OK A.U.! Alternative Universe".
- Lord Gar-Man and Mr. Box-Gar has half of the designs and traits of both Mr. Gar and Lord Boxman for their individual selfs. The only similarities they both share are the cybernetics on the left side of their face (albeit different colors) and chicken legs as their left arms.
- The end credits of the episode has the background scene upside down and flipped and the second half of "It's Only Magic" playing in reverse.
- EN1D is a character from OK K.O.! Let's Play Heroes.
- This episode came from an idea in episode "Let's Watch the Pilot". The crew wanted to explore more AU versions and do a "Freaky Friday" parody at the same time.
- The show crew also had drawings and sketches of the humanized versions of the robots and the robot versions of the Bodegamen that came way before Season 1 premiered.
- Mr. Gar recalls events of the Gloop infestation that happened from "Point to the Plaza".
- The Warlock entered into the scene in "Let's Watch the Pilot" where Dynamite Watkins was interviewing the Bodegamen.
- This may infer that the events in "Let's Watch the Pilot" and the Bodegamen's roles as TV stars takes place in an alternative universe apart from the main universe.
- K.O.'s, Rad's, and Enid's underwater forms is a reference to Disney's The Little Mermaid.
- K.O.'s, Rad's, and Enid's baby forms may be a reference to Muppet Babies.