Melissa Fahn was born on April 28, 1967 in New York City, New York, USA. She has been married to Joel Alpers since 2002.
- She is known for her work on Digimon: Digital Monsters (1999), Invader ZIM (2001), Cowboy Bebop (1998), and the Hyperdimension Neptunia video game series (2010-present).
- She auditioned for the voice of Ariel in Disney's "The Little Mermaid" and was called back several times.
- She was an understudy for Glinda in the musical Wicked in 2003, and also understudied the role in several other productions.
- Along with Carrie Keranen, she is known for providing the voice of Clara Yotsuba/Glitter Clover in the Netflix original series Glitter Force: Doki Doki.
- She is youngest sister of Tom Fahn, Jonathan Fahn and her sister-in-law, Dorothy Elias-Fahn are fellow voice actors of Digimon.
- Melissa Fahn is known for the voice roles of Gaz from Invader Zim, Cowboy Bebop's Radical Edward, Digimon Tamers' Rika Noaka, Digimon Fusion's Nene Amano, and Hyperdimension Neptunia's Neptune/Purple Heart.