— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
K.O. teams up with an unlikely ally to take on an old foe.
- Professor Venomous
- Lord Boxman
- Shadowy Figure
- Billiam Milliam
- T.K.O. (mentioned)
- It is revealed that Fink finds out about K.O. being her boss's son offscreen.
- K.O. reveals to Foxtail that Professor Venomous is his father.
- Fink unveils that Professor Venomous was Shadowy Figure from the beginning as his alter-ego.
- This episode was originally titled as "Shaded Custody" but it was changed due to the title being too obvious.
- As of this episode and "Carl", the end credits styles Shadowy Figure in parentheses after Professor Venomous' name due to this second reveal.
- While "K.O. vs. Fink" was another episode where both Professor Venomous and Shadowy Figure appears, Shadowy Figure's name was credited separately since that episode was before this episode.
- The part where Professor Venomous smiles when K.O. tells him to was drawn by Iggy Craig.
- This episode takes place after "Big Reveal" since K.O. chose to spend time with Professor Venomous on a weekend.
- Foxtail cut off her contact with Shadowy Figure at some point after "Dark Plaza" as she discarded her status away as an anti-hero.
- Professor Venomous' House was destroyed accidentally by Lord Boxman from "Boxman Crashes".
- Shadowy Figure's origins are revealed when Professor Venomous began experimenting on himself sometime after the events that lead up to it.
- When Fink says "That's not what I meant", her face briefly resembles Mouse Fitzgerald from the Adult Swim series 12 Oz Mouse.
- The origin of Shadowy Figure's birth is similar to the tale of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Lara Jill Miller's first name is misspelled as "Lari" in the end credits.
View the episode's transcript here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.