— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
When Fink taunts K.O. for being a momma's boy, he grapples with newfound insecurity about it.
The episode starts with Carol and K.O driving up to the plaza. Carol then hands K.O a cupcake. After Carol and K.O part, Fink was spying on them both. She complains to Venomous how K.O sees everything with rose-colored glasses. K.O goes into Gar's Bodega and speaks to Rad and Enid.
A Boxmore box falls and K.O says he can take care of it without Rad and Enid. Fink comes out and she starts making fun of K.O for being a mommy's boy while pressing the bottom that turns Fink into Turbo Fink. Before Fink can make the final blow on K.O, she runs out of glorbs. K.O tries to punch Fink, but she whips him with her tail and makes K.O's cupcake fall out his pocket.
K.O starts thinking about asking Carol for another cupcake when he starts hallucinating about Fink teasing him about being a mommy's boy. K.O goes back into the bodega to go and get the trash, but then a can falls out of the bag. The can goes over in the sewers where Shadowy Figure tries to convince K.O into unleashing T.K.O. When K.O tells Shadowy Figure that T.K.O is "grounded" he tells K.O to send glorbs to the sewer.
Fink comes back for seconds and turns into Turbo Fink again. This time, K.O lets some of his anger out on Turbo Fink and tries to get her to apologize to him but it doesn't work. Shadowy Figure tries to persuade K.O to "crank it up" with the anger and reminds him to bring glorbs to the sewer.
K.O decides it's time to tell Rad and Enid what's going on and they fuel K.O's self-esteem. After talking it out, they blast Turbo Fink with a love beam. After the battle, Carol comes to pick K.O up and they rejoice.
Meanwhile, Fink crashes into Venomous' office. She tells him about what happened and suggests that they make cupcakes together. Venomous, who suddenly became tired, tells Fink to go and "play with one of her presents" and that he'll "call her if he needs her. Fink goes to her room disappointedly and flops on her nest.
- A sticker on the window entrance of Mr Gar's Bodega resembles a Pokéball from Pokémon series.
- When Fink first arrives at the plaza, she says, "Bodega men, come out and play-ay!" This is a reference to the famous line, "Warriors, come out to play-ay!" from the 1979 film The Warriors.
- K.O. mentioned how T.K.O. is "grounded" in his subconscious after the events from "TKO Rules!".
- The explanation of why Professor Venomous was worn out was the fact that he was busy with messing with K.O. when he is Shadowy Figure as "Let's Get Shadowy" revealed he and Shadowy Figure are the same.
- It is shown that Fink feels depressed when she wanted to do stuffs with Professor Venomous but at a bad time as she did from that episode.