— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
K.O., Rad, and Enid perform several cool movements to perform an improv to hoe-down. Then, they go outside the plaza to face a threat to the plaza, only to find out that they only found a small Jethro. Not caring about the Jethro, Enid quickly to the plaza, and Rad says to K.O. that he and Jethro have a lot in common: they're both simple.
K.O. faces the Jethro by himself and defeated him easily. However, more Jethros comes over time, and K.O. defeated them with cool moves. The real threat arrives when a Mega-Jethro comes to attack the plaza. Rad joins with K.O. to stop the Mega-Jethro. Rad, in rage, shows high power punch to the Mega-Jethro, only to badly injure his own hand as a result.
After managing to find a way inside Mega-Jethro's head, the duo sees an empty room with a lever and lightbulb inside. Rad states that the inside of Mega-Jethro's head looks like K.O.'s. K.O. defensively states that he should underestimate him and that there must be some kind of hard puzzle to solve. This is immediately shot down when Rad pulls the lever so that it points in the opposite direction, causing Mega-Jethro to go in reverse.
Once the two employees made it out of Mega-Jethro's head, they watch as he back-up all the way back to Boxmore; Lord Boxman spills his tea on himself, asking himself what was going on outside, and once he saw Mega-Jethro backing up, he comments: "...poo."
Boxmore explodes, with Rad and K.O. watching from the plaza; Rad comments: "Cake." to himself. K.O. then says that Rad was right about both of them, they really were simple. Rad places a shoulder on K.O., saying that he was messing with him earlier and that Jethro's a dumb robot and K.O.'s got guts. K.O. is obviously touched by his words, but the moment is interrupted when Rad obnoxiously burps into K.O.'s face.
- Lord Boxman
- Mr. Logic
- Nick Army
- Punching Judy
- Ms. Mummy
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Stephanie Nadolny as K.O.
- Ashly Burch as Enid / Ms. Mummy
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad
- Jim Cummings as Lord Boxman
- David Herman as Jethro / Brandon
- When Enid tells the civilians of Lakewood Plaza Turbo "Everyone, battle stations! This is not a drill! Go, go, go!", that is a reference to the same quote stated by Princess Atta from A Bug's Life.
- A running gag is Brandon's parents' car being run over by Jethro three times throughout the episode.
- The credits accidentally list the Character/Prop Designers twice, leaving the Background Designers and Painters, and Color Stylists uncredited.
- In the Latin American version of this episode, two scenes were cut out.
- The part where K.O. tells Mega-Jethro to stop and Rad jumping on K.O. to prepare to fight him.
- Rad's wounds from his fingers after entering Jethro's eye after he closes his eye.
- Flashbacks from this episode are shown in "Action News".