| It's only magic,|
Isn't it amazing when you know,
Every second that you see is,
Twenty-four connected pieces,
Thank you for coming,
Thank you for staying,
Thank you for watching the show.
- The lyric "Twenty-four connected pieces" refers to how many frames of drawing there are in a single second of animation.
- Ian Jones-Quartey intended the song to be a "cool down" from the show, and at the "end of the day you felt like you had just watched a show".
- Rebecca Sugar, the composer of the song, is also the creator of Steven Universe.
- "T.K.O." and "You're in Control" are the only episodes to play the full version of the song in its end credits because they are half-hour episodes. Other episodes either play the first half or the second half of the song.
- The only episodes that doesn't play the song in its end credits are "KO's Video Channel", "The Power Is Yours!", "Let's Watch the Pilot", "RMS & Brandon's First Episode", "Dendy's Power", "Special Delivery", "Monster Party", "Crossover Nexus", and "Super Black Friday".
- The P.O.I.N.T. Prep storyline arc has their own end credits version.
- According to Toby Jone's twitter post, the end credits are filmed by a Canon EOS camera using a Gorillapod with a cut out of the shows' characters in front of a landscape background.
|— Songs —|
|Songs||Barkin' is a Form of Arf • Boxman's Song • The Diarrhea Song • Every Second Matters • Follow Orders • It's Only Magic • K.O.'s Lament • My Mommy is Cool • OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Theme Song • Painwreck • P.O.I.N.T. Song • Rad Rules • Rad's Rap • Skeleton Remote • Star-Crossed Lovers • Textbook Train • Two of Hearts • Wash Your Hands|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.