|Not to be confused with "I Am Jethro".|
After school, K.O. was singing along to Gar's, someone was hiding in the bushes K.O. was passing by. When K.O. heard a noise, he looked behind himself, there was nothing, someone was hiding behind a tree and bounced quickly. K.O. responded that he doesn't know what they think what that was and he's trying to be heroic. Actually, there were some tiny dinosaurs. When he turned around, there was a young girl in front of K.O.'s face. He was shocked and fell back. She was tired of him singing and talking to himself. K.O. wanted to know who was she. She says "I am Dendy", and the name of the episode shows up.
- Radicles (mentioned)
- Enid (mentioned)
- Mr. Logic
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Darrell (cameo)
- Red Action
- Miss Quantum (flashback)
- Nanini (flashback)
- Genesis (flashback)
- Carol (mentioned)
- Professor Venomous (Pow Card, mentioned)
- Elodie (arcade machine)
- Deactivated Robot
- Courtenay Taylor as K.O.
- Melissa Fahn as Dendy
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as M-Elodie Game
- James Urbaniak as Mr. Logic
- The song K.O. sings while on his way to Gar's Bodega is a reference to the theme song for "Lakewood Plaza Turbo," the show's 2013 pilot.
- K.O. has a moth collection which he keeps in the pocket of his uniform.
- Dendy mispronounces "alley" and instead says "alloy".
- In K.O.'s will, he leaves Radicles his action figures, Enid his video games, his piggy bank for both Radicles and Enid to split "for college", and that his Mom gets all his comic books. Before he could say where his Pow Cards would go to, Dendy interrupted him when she told him she loves Pow Cards.
- When Dendy says she needs a power cell and K.O. asks if those are like batteries, that makes a reference to the game Run 3's Infinite Mode.
- While they're at the arcade, a game called "M-Elodie" can be seen, which is a reference to the character Elodie.
- In this episode, there is a brief glimpse of K.O.'s hero level being "0.01." However, in "You're Level 100!," K.O.'s level was "0.1."
- This episode marks the debut of Professor Venomous, (in pow card form).
- Darrell and Miss Quantum are credited in the cast ending credits, despite not having lines in the episode.