|—"You're Everybody's Sidekick"|
Gregg is a bipedal avian creature that is somewhat taller than K.O. but shorter than Enid, and they have a white beak, feathers, and legs. Their attire is magenta shorts with matching knee-high boots and a teal sleeveless shirt. As seen in "Second First Date", They are seen wearing a light teal eggshell and teal shoes.
Gregg has low self-esteem and gave up on any dreams of being a true hero. They loiter around the plaza with a group of delinquents. They are kind of a hanger-on, and mostly just squawk in support of whatever Red Action or Drupe say. They have a serious temptation for seeds and will do anything to get them.
Abilities and Powers
Gregg usually just peck enemies when threatened.
|"Lakewood Plaza Turbo":||Background|
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Absent||103. "Big Reveal":||Absent|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|95. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent||105. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|96. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||106. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Flashback|
|98. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Absent|
|100. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Pictured||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Appears|
|101. "Planet X":||Absent||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Appears|
|102. "Deep Space Vacation":||Absent|
- They are addicted to seeds, and will do anything for them.
- They are a surprisingly good cook of many international dishes.
- In "Second First Date", they were seen having ice cream with Drupe when they were kids, revealing that they knew each other since childhood.
- Gregg and Colewort are seen having a picnic together in "T.K.O.".
- Gregg and Potato are seen having ice cream together in "The Power Is Yours!" and going shopping together in "We Got Hacked".
- They and Bobo are the only confirmed characters who are neither male or female and uses they/them pronouns. Gregg is confirmed to be non-binary.