Green Guts is a short and chubby young woman with tan skin and light green hair that waves to the right side of her head. She wears two green arm cannons on both hands, one with a light green glove, and both cannons have blue ovals on them. She also wears green knee pads with blue straps, reddish-brown pants, green slippers that expose the top of her feet, a green chestplate with a high teal neck matching her shoulder pads with little spikes coming out of it, a light blue collar, black visors with a green reflection, a grey headband, and a green and white mask that covers her face. She is the shortest member of the Hue Troop.
Her belt buckle has a six-petal flower.
Green Guts is hot-headed and tends to be easily annoyed. Despite this, she cares for her teammates.
Abilities and Powers
- Laser Blast: Both her arms can transform into cannons that shoot lasers.
She drives the Uniscallop. Its design and high maneuverability suggest that it may be an Ultra-Light Assault Vehicle (ULAV).
- The Uniscallop can fire a green energy beam.
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Non-speaking||103. "Big Reveal":||Absent|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|95. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent||105. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|96. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||106. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Absent|
|98. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Absent|
|100. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Absent||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Absent|
|101. "Planet X":||Absent||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Appears|
|102. "Deep Space Vacation":||Absent|
- Character concept and design by Mira Ongchua.
- Clamacycle designed by Parker Simmons. In the episode "Back in Red Action", Green Guts refers to it as the Uniscallop.
- Character and vehicle production model sheets by Brandon Wu.
- Green Guts is the emotional core of the Hue Troop. Instead of using her head, she tends to act with her gut and that passion can be both good and bad. With her, things are either the best ever or the worst of all time.