— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Go Go, K.O.! is a mini-game included in the Cartoon Network Arcade app for OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes which is available for Android and iOS devices. The app was released on March 11, 2019 (for U.S. territory only).
This is an endless runner game similar to Subway Surfer due to swiping the characters to collect coins and power-ups and avoid any obstructions that player hinders, but with some differences:
- K.O. is the only playable character.
- The game only features two-ways, as opposed that they have also three-ways.
- Jethros are the obstructions:
- The regular blue Jethro stays on the lane.
- The red Jethro overtakes the lane, whether they blocking K.O.’s way or not.
- Glorbs are the only Power-ups, which K.O. goes Turbo to go faster and smash Jethros blocking his way. To extend the duration to go Turbo, during the beginning of the game, press "To Gar's Bodega" sign and use the coins you collect in the game.
- Jethro does not have speaking lines in the game.
- A red Jethro is featured in the game and does not have any limbs compared to any of the Jethros from the OK K.O.! Lakewood Plaza Turbo.
- A different arrangement of the show's theme song was used as the background music.
- CN Arcade app is not just featuring mini-games of some CN shows, it also features collectible virtual figures of some CN characters, as well identifying the episode title by scanning episodes of some CN shows you are watching on TV. To see the characters of OK K.O.! you need to collect, find the Gar's Bodega in the map features the landmarks of corresponding CN shows.