— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
With a big fight coming up, Punching Judy turns to KO and Gar to help her prepare.
- Mr. Gar
- Punching Judy
- Punching Trudy
- Mad Sam
- Bell Beefer
- Big Bull Demon
- Glitter Starlight
- On July 20, 2018, the OK K.O.! Krew Tumblr site received a question concerning about if Diving Belle, Dolph Finn, Rex th' Bunny, or Punching Judy will have an episode of their own. This hints that they are referring to this episode as Punching Judy is the main focus.
- When K.O. wants to volunteer to train Punching Judy, the "title card" jokingly pops up as "K.O. Trains Punching Judy". Punching Judy actually wants someone else to train her to which when she turns to Mr. Gar, the title card "corrects" it as "Gar Trains Punching Judy".
- The flashbacks of when Mr. Gar was El-Bow for his wrestling career may have taken place before the flashbacks in "Glory Days" before he was recruited to P.O.I.N.T. at that time.
- The volcano where the fight is the same volcano Enid and Rad fought from "Second First Date". Difference is that there are spectators added and the "UBC" is engraved on the mount.
- The Punching Mommy is basically a homage of Dexter's Mom from Dexter's Laboratory.