— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
K.O., Enid and Rad team up with an unlikely ally to take on an unlikely foe.
Enid wakes up to, as she calls it, a perfect world with perfect K.O., perfect Rad and perfect Elodie. Enid the remembers that Chip Damage is up to something bad, startling Rad and K.O.. they start the rest of the day with a bunch of POINT troopers scoping out the hallway. After a trooper boxes KO and Rad, Enid tries to help them, only to be stopped by Elodie. When Elodie refuses to help Enid due to it being Final Exams day, Enid must free her friends herself. Enid tries to slip into the elevator that goes up to Chip Damage's office, she is stopped by
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad / Point Trooper
- Courtenay Taylor as K.O.
- Ashly Burch as Enid / Stabilization Matrix
- Ron Funches as Sparko
- Reshma Shetty as Elodie
- Melodee Spevack as Foxtail
- Kurt Angle as Chip Damage
- Dana Snyder as Doctor Greyman
- Chip Damage is revealed to be a holo-man.
- The episode was intended to air directly after "Mystery Sleepover", instead Cartoon Network aired "Crossover Nexus", "Monster Party", and "Super Black Friday" before this episode.
- This episode was first aired in Spain on Tuesday, January 29, 2019.
- The model sheets for the episode's release suggested that the original title was called "Radical Rescue".
- As of this episode, the end credits reflects the current business name, A WarnerMedia Company, replacing A Time Warner Company.
- This episode continues off from "Mystery Sleepover" in the next day.
- The POINT team (excluding Mr. Gar mourns over Laserblast's death from the flashback events from "Let's Take a Moment".