— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
When Rad posts a video that goes viral, he tries to milk his 15 minutes of fame.
- The Director
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Mr. Gar (non-speaking)
- Red Action (non-speaking)
- Gregg (non-speaking)
- Sparko (non-speaking)
- Dogmun (non-speaking)
- Fish Dude (non-speaking)
- Ginger (non-speaking)
- Mega Football Baby (non-speaking)
- Cookie Man (non-speaking)
- Co-Bruh (non-speaking)
- Dolph Finn (non-speaking)
- Barista Pup (non-speaking)
- Enid laughing at the video of Rad getting hurt is a nod to "Presenting Joe Cuppa" due to her love of slapstick comedy.
- Rad uses his "blorp" catchphrase from its previous episode, "Face Your Fears".
- This episode may be a reference to Everybody Loves Raymond.
- When Rad is reading the movie script, one of his dialogs is "Meep Morp", which is a reference to Steven Universe as Ian Jones-Quartey was an executive producer on the show.
- Also, one of Rad's dialogs was "Radicles phone home" which was a reference to E.T.
- These lines were included as all of these come from aliens.
- The replacement actor for Radicles states "Meesa" at one point, a clear reference to Jar-Jar Binks from Star Wars.
- When the director shows his actors/actress, one of the actors is a red-haired woman, which could be a reference to Black Widow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.