Dogmun is a minor canine-like character in OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes.
Dogmun is a yellowish-tan humanoid dog with a light green nose that has an oval shape. He has two lazy eyes and dog ears that fall down on both sides of his head. He also has a chubby jaw and wears a blue t-shirt. He appears to be cross-eyed most of the time.
Bitten by a radioactive dog, this dog became a man dog. Nobody knows what motivates Dogmun, but he can be seen hanging around almost everywhere. Dogmun doesn't behave quite like other humanoid animals in the series (such as Potato, Chameleon Jr. or even Crinkly Wrinkly), having much more animalistic traits and not even being capable of speaking (as shown in the episode "OK Dendy! Let's Be K.O.!").
Abilities and Powers
- Barking bite: A deadly and awkward combination of a bark and a bite.
- He can catch a ball he throws himself.
- "You're Everybody's Sidekick"
- "You're Level 100!"
- "Legends of Mr. Gar"
- "Do You Have Any More in the Back?"
- "Everybody Likes Rad?"
- "You Have to Care"
- "Plaza Prom" (Cameo)
- "We've Got Fleas"
- "No More Pow Cards" (Pow Card)
- "The Power Is Yours!"
- "We Got Hacked"
- "Villains' Night Out"
- "Let's Watch the Pilot" (Pilot)
- "Mystery Science Fair 201X" (Cameo)
- "Lad & Logic" (Cameo)
- "OK Dendy! Let's Be K.O.!"
- "Hope This Flies" (KO's contact list)
- "You're in Control"
- "Seasons Change" (cameo)
- "Point to the Plaza"
- "Red Action to the Future
- "Dendy's Power"
- "Special Delivery"
- "Sidekick Scouts"
- "Project Ray Way"
- He shares a slight resemblance to Jake the Dog from Adventure Time.
- He shows up at the villains' party in "Villains' Night Out" despite being a hero.
- In "Seasons Change" it is revealed that Dogmun, prior to being in a war, used to wear a red t-shirt.
- He used to get his treats from Boxmore, but started going to the plaza instead because it has "better stuff".
- He's easily distracted by a thrown ball.