— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
— This article contains prereleased content —
|This page contains information about content officially released on the CN app, VOD, and Hulu with Live TV ahead of its television premiere. Spoilers may be present.|
|Not to be confused with "KO's Video Channel".|
Dendy tries to update K.O.'s Video Channel for him, but has trouble finding something to post.
After the events of Carl, Dendy hacks into K.O.’s video channel. She updates on T.K.O. And Shadowy Venomous. Since everyone is so sad from their destruction, Dendy tried to show off some good in the world. Lord Boxman leaves Venomous and abandons his robots at the plaza. Dendy convinces the Boxmore robots to work together and fight T.K.O and Shadowy Venomous to protect the plaza. It works and they take over K.O., Rad and Enid’s old jobs at the bodega.
- Mr. Gar
- Cool Sun
- Chameleon Jr.
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Nick Army
- Shadowy Venomous
- Lord Boxman
- Boxman Jr. (imagined)
- Dolph Finn
- Dynamite Watkins
- Pink Turtle
- Boxbot Prime
- Shy Ninja
- Bell Beefer
- Courtenay Taylor as T.K.O
- Ashly Burch as Enid
- Ian Jones-Quartey as Rad / Darrell / Cool Sun
- Dave Herman as Mr. Gar / Brandon
- Steven Ogg as Shadowy Venomous
- Kate Flannery as Carol
- Melissa Fahn as Dendy / Mikayla
- Kari Wahlgren as Shannon
- Robbie Daymond as Raymond
- Chris Niosi as Nick Army / Ernesto
- K.O. doesn't appear in the episode as T.K.O. is still in control of his body, but appears in flashbacks.
- Jethro from "I Am Jethro" appears in the end credits.
- On YouTube TV, the episode mistakenly replaced "KO's Video Channel" when it released, this was fixed on September 4, 2019.
- This episode takes place after "Carl".