— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Dendy tries to update K.O.'s Video Channel for him, but has trouble finding something to post.
After the events of Carl, Dendy hacks into K.O.’s video channel. She updates on T.K.O. and Shadowy Venomous. Since everyone is so sad from their destruction, Dendy tried to show off some good in the world. Lord Boxman leaves Venomous and abandons his robots at the plaza. Dendy convinces the Boxmore robots to work together and fight T.K.O and Shadowy Venomous to protect the plaza. It works and they take over K.O., Rad and Enid’s old jobs at the bodega.
- Mr. Gar
- Cool Sun
- Chameleon Jr.
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Nick Army
- K.O. (flashbacks)
- Shadowy Venomous
- Lord Boxman
- Boxman Jr. (imagined)
- Dolph Finn
- Dynamite Watkins
- Pink Turtle
- Boxbot Prime
- Shy Ninja
- Bell Beefer
- K.O. doesn't appear in the episode as T.K.O. is still in control of his body, but appears in flashbacks.
- Jethro from "I Am Jethro" appears in the end credits.
- The episode mistakenly replaced "KO's Video Channel" when it released on YouTube TV. It was later fixed on September 4, 2019.
- This episode takes place after "Carl".
- At the end of Dendy's "positive" video, an autoplay sign is shown, reading "Plaza Tournament Incoming?" which foreshadows the next episode "Let's Fight to the End".
- Boxman ends his and Professor Venomous' romantic partnership, but then later made up in "Thank You for Watching the Show".
- Enid and Rad started to try to do K-Pop dances like how they try out Irish dancing in "T.K.O.'s House".
- Shadowy Venomous mentioning Dendy's experiment on T.K.O. refers to the events of "Mystery Science Fair 201X".
- One of K.O.'s video title from his video channel shows him dipping a Weiner Kebob (spelled "kibob") in yogurt referencing the time he went to the restaurant with Carol from "Big Reveal".
- Another video title shows him that he stopped playing Whacky Jaxxyz (spelled "Jaxxys") since the aftermath of "Whacky Jaxxyz".
- The Pird clone theory has been debunked in "Thank You for Watching the Show".