— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Dendy and K.O. discover a fun and exciting new POW Card exploit.
- A Real Magic Skeleton
- Joff (pow card)
- Nick Army (pow card)
- Sparko (pow card)
- Shy Ninja
- Red Action
- Gerald Nametag
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Chameleon Jr.
- Billiam Milliam (pow card)
- When Dendy modifies K.O.'s nose at the beginning of the episode the first nose pays homage to the original designs of the Pilot.
- When the crew made this episode, they met with coding experts and kid coders, and learned from them while doing a research.
- K.O., Enid, Rad, and Dendy leveled up in this episode.
- Shannon wears her wig from "Plaza Film Festival" but it is messier this time.
- She also applied messier lipstick like in "Let's Be Friends".
- The code blocks Dendy uses at the beginning of the episode could be a reference to Scratch, a "drag and drop" programming language aimed at children.
- Dendy also references it when she says, "I learned coding from scratch."
- In the flashback where Dendy tells K.O. about how she learned how to code, she holds a book with the title Sapphire On Rails, a clear reference to the programming language Ruby on Rails.
- This could also be a reference to Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, another show that Ian has worked on.
- During the fight on Pow Card server, Shannon's form resembles the CY-Bug form that King Candy/Turbo took during the finale of Wreck-It Ralph.
- The final battle is a references a couple of different role-playing games.
- The image on K.O.'s Pow Card before the mod has a Hunny Pot which is a reference to Disney's Winnie the Pooh.
- The title card has the appearance of a "crack intro", particularly those seen on Amiga computers. The chiptunes heard throughout the episode also use instrumentation that originated on the Amiga.
- When Dendy is about to unplug K.O.'s nose, her glasses are miscolored as orange.