Cosma is a tall, reptilian creature with orange scales and large, prominent yellow eyes, blue eyeshadow, and a short snout. She also has medium-length tawny hair and two orange spikes on either side of her head protruding from beneath her hair. Her outfit consists of a sky-blue bodysuit with a slightly darker center wrapping around her waist. She also has a set of cerulean gloves, boots, and shoulder-pads of the same color. She also has a long orange tail with small dark orange spikes.
She is strong-willed and tough, she has no problem threatening to stop investing in Lord Boxman's business if he refuses to act more productively. Although she appears to warm up to him when he legitimately tries to get better. Despite this, she is annoyed by most of his antics in "Villains' Night Out" and doesn't exactly view him as a villain.
Abilities and Powers
- Telekinesis: She can manipulate objects. Her eyes turn purple and the object is involved in a purple beam, and then change its location to where she wishes it to be.
- Firebreath: Cosma has the ability to breathe out streams of fire. It is unknown how powerful that fire is, however, as she used it through a video screen.
- "Stop Attacking the Plaza" (debut)
- "Villains' Night Out"
- "Villains' Night In" (mentioned)
- "You're in Control"
- She was designed by Danny Ducker with the intent to create a character one would find "in an episode of Star Trek: TOS".
- Interestingly, she is also voiced by Marina Sirtis, who played Counselor Deanna Troi in Star Trek: TNG.
- Her concept art had her with spots.