Cosma is a tall, reptilian creature with orange scales and large, prominent yellow eyes, blue eyeshadow, and a short snout. She also has medium-length tawny hair and two orange spikes on either side of her head protruding from beneath her hair. Her outfit consists of a sky-blue bodysuit with a slightly darker center wrapping around her waist. She also has a set of cerulean gloves, boots, and shoulder-pads of the same color. She also has a long orange tail with small dark orange spikes.
In her giant form where she has her day off, she is a lot more muscular, has longer horns and hair, doesn't wear her boots, and her voice has a slight echo.
When she is tiny, she has a high-pitched voice.
She is strong-willed and tough, she has no problem threatening to stop investing in Lord Boxman's business if he refuses to act more productively. Although she appears to warm up to him when he legitimately tries to get better. Despite this, she is annoyed by most of his antics in "Villains' Night Out" and doesn't exactly view him as a villain.
She is also a foodie as she stated in "Deep Space Vacation" as she can eat a whole planet if she wanted to, not caring about the consequence for the inhabitant living on it, but after unable to fully digest Planet X, she got a sour grapes attitude and immediately left.
Abilities and Powers
- Molecular Malleability: Potentially the source of her powers, they allow her to manipulate her own size, allowing her to shapeshift. She has stated that it comes with "perks".
- Firebreath: Cosma has the ability to breath fire.
- Matter ingestion: Cosma can ingest inedible matter such as planets, moons, and the energy from a power move. In the case of the power move, she regurgitated the energy in the form of an energy attack. Her size increases with the amount of stuff she eats, allowing her to be big enough to swallow entire planets.
- Remote Teleportation: Shrouding her purple aura around people, objects, including herself, allows her to teleport them to any location she desires. Her activation of this power is signified by her eyes glowing purple.
- Levitation: By encasing her purple aura around objects, she can lift them up with her mind.
- Reality Warping
- Ability to fire almost anyone
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Absent||103. "Big Reveal":||Flashback|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|95. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent||105. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|96. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||106. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Absent|
|98. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Absent|
|100. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Pictured||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Absent|
|101. "Planet X":||Absent||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Non-speaking|
|102. "Deep Space Vacation":||Appears|
- She was designed by Danny Ducker with the intent to create a character one would find "in an episode of Star Trek: TOS".
- Interestingly, she is also voiced by Marina Sirtis, who played Counselor Deanna Troi in Star Trek: TNG.
- Her concept art had her designed with spots.
- In "Deep Space Vacation", she finally has some relation with space as her name has a resemblance to "cosmos".
- She also has a new voice actress for this episode for unknown reasons.
- Cosma completely sheds her skin every 4-6 weeks, which explains her ageless appearance 
- Her weakness is she hates incompetence and dealing with Lord Boxman is particularly painful.