|Not to be confused with Cool Sun.|
— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
As the name implies, the Cool S is the English or Latin letter "S" which has been stylized to look "cool." The shape largely resembles a stretched hexagon with several lines within and across it, forming a pointy "S" shape which loops behind and over itself.
This symbol is seen at least once per episode and has appeared in a number of shapes, sizes, colors, and applications ranging from patches on clothings, graffiti on billboards and doodles on paper, and even embossed on something significant such as a logo or service medal. However, it is rarely brought to attention and never discussed, just acting as a "blink and you'll miss it" gag all throughout the series.
- The name of the object comes from the relevant Wikipedia article.
- Other names include "Stüssy S," "Super S," "Pointy S," "Banksy S," and "Graffiti S."
- During the 90s, the symbol was a common thing to see drawn on notebooks and in bathroom stalls, among other places.
- In a Reddit Ask Me Anything with show creator Ian Jones-Quartey, when asked about the symbol, he explained that the symbol is part of the show because it's "just funny!"
- On rarer occasion, a "P" variation can also be spotted.
|— Objects —|
|Objects||Action 52 Satellite Truck • Carol's Car • Cool S • Face of Fear • Glorb • K.O.'s Hero Cards • Mr. Gar's Car • Pow Card • Pow Card Machine's Symbols • Rad's Van • Skeleton Remote • Technos • The Succ • Lazer Chips • Evil Tonic • Omnitrix • Fistful of Pow Magisword|