— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
Elodie enlists K.O. to help figure out what to do about Chip Damage.
- Chip Damage
- Doctor Greyman
- Dynamite Watkins
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Miss Pastel (cameo)
- Koala Princess (cameo)
- On September 26, 2018, Kurt Angle tweeted that Chip Damage returns in episode 98 (by production).
- This episode was originally going to be the start of a new flavor of mission episodes where K.O. and Elodie would team up with different P.O.I.N.T. operatives around the world to solve problems in their hometowns, with one of them being the Koala Princess team-up idea. These set of episodes were shelved due to an insufficient amount of episode order for Season 3. 
- The message boards that appeared on the episode were written by Ian Jones-Quartey, Toby Jones, and Geneva Hodgson.
- This episode takes place after events from "Final Exams" when Elodie and K.O. try to repair Chip Damage, Enid recalls that Chip Damage is made of group of drones, and Doctor Greyman reconcile his friendship with Foxtail after retiring from P.O.I.N.T. Prep.
- This episode takes place after "Sidekick Scouts" and "GarQuest" after K.O. has been questioning about trusting Chip Damage once more and that he looked up to him.
- Elodie remains as leader of P.O.I.N.T. Prep after events from "Dark Plaza".
- Scenes from "Point to the Plaza" are shown when Dynamite Watkins has been reporting about Chip Damage's absence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.