A few OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes episodes have been censored on foreign feeds of Cartoon Network. These edits mainly occur due to the differences in television guidelines and culture between the United States and foreign countries.
- The scene where Carol threw K.O. in the wall was cut in the Russian dub.
- Two scenes were censored out in the UK version.
- The part where Rad snores while breathing out a giant booger, popping out with Rad covered it.
- The part where Rad regurgitates the power beans and K.O., Enid, and Rad swallowing the beans.
- In the Latin American version of this episode, two scenes were cut out.
- The part where K.O. tells Mega Jethro to stop and Rad jumping on K.O. to prepare to fight him.
- Rad's wounds from his fingers after entering Jethro's eye after he closes his eye.
- The scene where K.O. and Rad burp out, and the announcement of round numbers, are cut out from versions of the episode.
- Rad's dialogue, "Quick K.O.! Cry on it!" was cut in the Swedish dub.
- A scene of Enid picking her nose is cut out in some versions of the episode.
- The scene where K.O.'s head is opened for the dark blob to enter it is cut out from versions of the episode.
- The scene where Enid grabs Rad with her legs was cut out in the UK version.
- The scene where T.K.O. grabbed unconscious K.O. by his hair on their fight inside K.O.'s mindspace was cut in the Taiwanese/Chinese version.
- The scene where Shadowy Figure forced K.O. to keep stay on his knees was removed in the Latin American version.
- The scene where Mr. Gar grabs Darrell to throw him to the ground was cut in the Philippine version.
- The scene where Enid breaks Rad's wrist was censored in the German version and replaced with the still image of the crowd.
- In the Arabic version, Boxman Jr. mooning at T.K.O. was cut out.
- The scene where Enid was sleeping with K.O. and Rad was cut out, shown the two weren't on her bed in the Arabic version.