Boxman Jr. has a similar appearance to Boxman. He has green skin, golden bolt-shaped ears, a big red nose, dark blue hair, and small black eyes. He wears a pale blue lab coat with a red bow tie, a diaper with a big pin, and light blue socks.
Boxman Jr. is a very quiet and calm baby, but when using Professor Venomous' Bio-chip, he starts acting aggressive and more lively. He appears to enjoy attacking heroes, laughing and mocking while fighting them. He's skilled in using his seemingly endless set of baby-themed weapons. Boxman Jr. gets angry when attacked, also crying when he got hurt. While being destructive, he also acts like a typical baby, he only speaks baby-like gibberish, and goes back to drinking his baby bottle in the middle of his fight against K.O..
Abilities and Powers
He has a large set of built-in weapons and machinery, that can be activated by the bio-chip Professor Venomous handed to Lord Boxman. Many of his attacks are baby-themed. He is incredibly powerful, being able to easily defeat both Carol and Mr. Gar and fight T.K.O. to a standstill.
|93. "We Are Heroes":||Absent||103. "Big Reveal":||Absent|
|94. "KO, Rad, and Enid!":||Absent||104. "Radical Rescue":||Absent|
|95. "Let's Meet Sonic":||Absent||105. "You're a Good Friend, KO":||Absent|
|96. "TKO Rules!":||Absent||106. "Let's Get Shadowy":||Absent|
|97. "K.O. vs. Fink":||Absent||107. "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day":||Absent|
|98. "Chip's Damage":||Absent||108. "Carl":||Absent|
|99. "The K.O. Trap":||Absent||109. "Dendy's Video Channel":||Imagined|
|100. "Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?":||Absent||110/111. "Let's Fight to the End":||Absent|
|101. "Planet X":||Absent||112. "Thank You for Watching the Show":||Absent|
|102. "Deep Space Vacation":||Absent|
- Ian Jones-Quartey posted a comic on Twitter, in which a paper over Boxman's desk may have hinted to Boxman Jr.’s existence. A sketch that resembles the robot's head shape, and the initials "BMJ" can be seen.
- Boxman Jr. may be inspired by Bowser Jr. from the Mario franchise.
- According to Ian Jones-Quartey, Boxman Jr. was "the most terrible baby of all time and then he died."
- Boxman Jr. is a joint project between Lord Boxman and Professor Venomous. Boxman created his robotic body and Venomous supplied his bio computer chip.
- Boxman Jr. was the son of Lord Boxman, for the robot body, and Professor Venomous, for the bio computer chip. He was the most terrible baby of all time.
- The sounds he makes is similar to Stitch from the movie, "Lilo & Stitch".
- Boxman Jr.'s design was a collaborative effort by Dave Alegre, Haewon Lee, Danny Ducker and Stevie Borbolla, with final art by Julia Srednicki.