Black Strategy is a young woman of average height and physical build with pale skin, black eyes and long, black, knee-length hair with a gray bow at the top. She, like the other members of the Hue Troop, wears a set of armor that consists of a light blue collar, shoulder pads, a chest plate, and bracers with light blue motifs, along with gray pants, knee pads, and high-heeled shoes. On missions, she dons a white mask with a black visor.
The symbol on her belt buckle is a pentagram.
Black Strategy, as the team strategist and technologist, is calm and level-headed. She is a quick thinker and is skilled in battle.
Abilities and Powers
- Laser Blast: Both her arms transform into cannons and shoot lasers.
- Screens: She can project black, floating computer screens.
- Time Traveling: She can use a device to open a time portal.
She pilots the Seaplane Cucumber. Its design and operational characteristics suggest that it is an aerial assault craft.
- The Seaplane Cucumber seems to have a rail gun mounted on top but this function was not seen being used in the episode "Back in Red Action".
- Character concept and design by Mira Ongchua.
- Seaplane Cucumber designed by Parker Simmons.
- Her design is based on Rei Hino, aka Sailor Mars, from the Sailor Moon franchise.
- Character and vehicle production model sheets are created by Julia Srednicki.
- She is the only member of the Hue Troop whose signature color, black, is actually completely lacking in hue.