Black Strategy is a young woman of average height and physical build with pale skin, black eyes and long, black, knee-length hair with a gray bow at the top. She, like the other members of the Hue Troop, wears a set of armor that consists of a light blue collar, shoulder pads, a chest plate, and bracers with light blue motifs, along with gray pants, knee pads, and high-heeled shoes. On missions, she dons a white mask with a black visor.
The symbol on her belt buckle is a pentagram.
Black Strategy, as the team strategist and technologist, is calm and level-headed. She is a quick thinker and is skilled in battle. She is very matter of fact and is more excited by data and info than punches and kicks.
Abilities and Powers
- Laser Blast: Both her arms transform into cannons and shoot lasers.
- Screens: She can project black, floating computer screens.
- Time Traveling: She can use a device to open a time portal.
She has Darkweb EMP blast can fry any tech or computer except hers.
She pilots the Seaplane Cucumber. Its design and operational characteristics suggest that it is an aerial assault craft.
- The Seaplane Cucumber seems to have a rail gun mounted on top but this function was not seen being used in the episode "Back in Red Action".
- Character concept and design by Mira Ongchua.
- Seaplane Cucumber designed by Parker Simmons.
- Her design is based on Rei Hino, aka Sailor Mars, from the Sailor Moon franchise.
- Character and vehicle production model sheets are created by Julia Srednicki.
- She is the only member of the Hue Troop whose signature color, black, is actually completely lacking in hue.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found