Battleburg 3K is a place in OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes that was seen on a map. It is just above Danger Zone 2, which is above the Neutral Territory. Battleburg 3K is also exposed to be a big river and has many little peninsulas in the water. It could possibly be a war ground or a villain territory, as the name suggests.
- It is unknown why Battleburg has "3K" at the end of it.
- There are two (probably three) brown areas that are not named that come out of Battleburg, attached by thin roadways.
- In the episode "Action News", it is said that Lord Boxman has been buying items from Battleburg, along with Neo Riot City and the Danger Zone.
- Battleburg 3K was referenced just as "Battleburg", without the "3K".
- Battleburg has not been explored in the show.
|— Locations —|
|Lakewood Plaza Turbo||@Cafe • Air 2 Go • Boxmore • Burrito Beardo • Fantastic Video • Fitness Dojo • Gar's Hero Supply & Bodega • IFrame Outlet • Internet Cafe • Logic Cuts • Neo Rama Game Center • Strawbaby Couture • Wash The Wash|
|Other Locations||Action News 52 • CN City • Dark Castle • Darrell's Room • Donut Shop • Enid's House • Hero's Homeland • K.O.'s House • Lakewood Candy Museum • Lakewood Estates • Lakewood Public School • Miss Grimwood's Finishing School for Ghouls • P.O.I.N.T. Headquarters • P.O.I.N.T. Prep • P.O.I.N.T. Stadium • Pow Card Industries • Professor Venomous' House • Rad's House • Shannon's Room • Weiner Kabob • Minor Locations|
|Settlements||Battleburg 3K • Danger Zone • Neo Riot City • Neutral Territory • Route 175 • The Cone Zone|