— This article is a stub. —
|You can help OK K.O.! Wiki by expanding it.|
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the short.|
- Mr. Gar
- Lord Boxman
- Dynamite Watkins
- Big Cheese
- Globe Man
- Puck Reverie
- Glitter Starlight
- Nick Army
- Crinkly Wrinkly
- Boxman Jr. (cameo)
- Jethro (news clip)
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/mintpotion/okko-music-ep-049-action-news" height="100" width="500"/>
- Crinkly Wrinkly's bathroom with a bathtub, iron gate, and picture of the Eiffel Tower in the background looks similar to the scenes in which Saturday Night Live actor Kenan Thompson used to play the character Pierre Escargot on the Nickelodeon 1990s sketch comedy series All That.
- In addition, Crinkly takes a bubble bath with a scrubbing brush much like Pierre did.
- The plot borrows some elements from Space Channel 5 as Watkins similar to Ulala is obsessed with finding the truth. The antagonist standing in her way is revealed to be her boss, while the grand finale involves all of her fans coming together to cheer her on.
- The animation from the "Action News" short is reused.
- Clips from "Let's Be Heroes", "Jethro's All Yours", "Villains' Night Out", and "Stop Attacking the Plaza" appeared in this episode.
- This episode reveals Lord Boxman's plan.
- This plan foreshadows events of "You're in Control".
View the episode's transcript here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.